    > rapidly. Sometimes keeping broken code around as an incentive to fix it
    > *for real* is better than trying to massage the broken code somewhat.
    > a patch penguin doesnt solve this particular problem, by definition he
    > just wont fix the block IO code.

    Ingo, you should have a look at my mailbox and the people sick of trying to
    get Linus to take 3 liners to fix NODEV type stuff and being ignored so that
    2.5.* still doesn't even compile or boot for many people.

    Dave in doing the patch hoovering at least ensures these are picked up. You
    think if this carries on anyone will be running Linus tree in 9 months ?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.020 / U:17.444 seconds]