On 30 Jan 2002, Andi Kleen wrote:
> Does that answer your questions?
> Would you look at a patch again?

That answers the specific questions about Al and Stephen.

It does NOT address whether consensus has been reached in general, and
whether people are happy. Is that the case?

Also, obviously nobody actually took over maintainership of the patch,
because equally obviously nobody has been pinging me about it. For some
reason you seem to want _me_ to go out of my way to search for patches
that are over a month old that I don't know whether they are valid or not,
used or not, or even agreed upon or not.

But yes, it's so much easier to blame me.

Linus

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.182 / U:0.352 seconds]