    On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Daniel Phillips wrote:

    > Note who the email is addressed to. I have tried many different techniques
    > for communicating with this gentleman, including self-deprecation, and they
    > all seem to have the same result

    Trying a bit of intellectual honesty would help big way.

    Realizing that ext2 patches should be sent to ext2 maintainers would help
    even more.

    You've spent _months_ ignoring the idea above. You've tried many different
    techniques for what, exactly? To push that stuff to a guy who is not, was not
    and had never been maintainer of the code in question? Wow.

    And yes, it had been told to you from the very beginning. tytso, sct and akpm
    are the right guys for such stuff. It's their code, they do maintain it
    and I think in all cases I've sent ext2 patches it was only after ACK from
    ext2 folks.

    If it took you a fscking year to realize that, despite having it explained to
    you in details... Don't you feel yourself an idiot?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.020 / U:0.072 seconds]