On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> > Andre Hedrick, Eric Raymond, Rik van Riel, Michael Elizabeth
> > Chastain, Axel Boldt...
> NONE of those are in the ten-twenty people group.
> How many people do you think fits in a small group? Hint. It sure
> isn't all 300 on the maintainers list.

That's fine with me, but _who_ do I send VM patches to if
I can't send them to you ?

There is no maintainer for mm/* or kernel/*, it's just you.
I agree it would be nice to have somebody from within the
ten-twenty people group take care of that, but we'll need
to have _somebody_ ...

"Linux holds advantages over the single-vendor commercial OS"
-- Microsoft's "Competing with Linux" document