SubjectRe: new photos from my party!
> Microsoft Outlook *IS* the problem. Blaming it *IS* correct. Removing
> Outlook *IS* the solution.
>
> If I were you, I'd stop using that pile of crap and start using something
> more secure, before you become the target of some luser script kiddie that
> wants to borrow your computer to take down Internet services that we all
> enjoy.....

Outlook may be the problem, many of the poor sods using things like it or
Lotus notes don't get any choice. If you don't like outlook then procmail
the userbase out of existance. If you want to have an outlook security
debate can you take it to a more relevant list

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.243 / U:23.452 seconds]