    I would be happy to serve as patch penguin, as I plan on collecting all
    patches anyway in my new duties as maintainer of www.linuxhq.com.

    I am currently writing code to scan the usual places for linux patches
    and automatically add them to our databases. This would be really
    simplified by having patches sent to us. And, since we already have a
    functioning site, we have the hardware/network capacity to serve as
    a limitless queue of waiting patches for Linus. I would love nothing
    more than to update the site with information as to the status of these
    patches.

    ( john.weber@linux.org )

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.019 / U:2.724 seconds]