SubjectRe: Possible Idea with filesystem buffering.

My worry is this. If we have different filesystems having their own page
buffer/caching daemons we'll definately introduce race conditions.

Say have 2 hard drives with ReiserFS and EXT3 and im copying data between
the two and each of them has their own daemons its going to get pretty
messy no?