SubjectRe: [OT] Re: AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat?
I think the main conclusion to be drawn here, is that the reporter who
covered this news, is a bit clueless when it comes to high-tech
situations. I remeber reading in the article that "...Sony Corp.'s
PlayStation 2 video-game console. Linux also runs the Sony product"

Ofoucrce, i think he ment that you can linux on the sony playstation.

Anyways, gues we better get used to those types of proclamations,when
the millions of aol users start running linux <grin>

On Sat, 2002-01-19 at 23:30, David Benfell wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 00:45:36 -0500, Werner Puschitz wrote:
> >
> > http://www.washtech.com/news/media/14759-1.html
> >
> Forgive the mind-numbing question but, it says, "But the AOL software
> could be configured to override Windows and launch a version of Red
> Hat's Linux operating system, sources said."
>
> Now, my idea of overriding Windows is blowing it away, or at least
> making the system dual-boot. I'm having trouble reconciling the
> concepts. Can anyone shed some light?
>
> --
> David Benfell
> benfell@parts-unknown.org
> ---
> There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.
> [from fortune]

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.096 / U:0.328 seconds]