SubjectRe: Rik spreading bullshit about VM
Excuse me, I write as a journalist on a magazine too,
and so I have a little esperience about those things.
Before the interview was published, did you read it for final
permission to publish it?

It is quite logical that some pieces of a speech
are cutted out in an interview if they are considered
not interesting (theer are also space limits, you know;) ), and
that is why the guy who has been interviewed should
do a finial vidimation to be sure that what is written is
espressing exaclty his tought.

Luigi