    SubjectRe: vw-war
    > What features do each of the VM's possess? Maybe it should be listed out with
    > negatives and positives so even someone who really is not a programmer can
    > understand it.
    >
    > Why are we up to 2.4.17 already? Is it mainly this VM issue?

    Most update material is driver updates and small fixes. Contrary to the MS
    world view regular releases of the base kernel are a good thing. Vendors
    will figure out how to do less frequent releases for customers care

    The VM change does probably account for 4 or 5 patchlevels.

    > PS Alan, good luck to Wales in the upcoming six nations.

    I have a horrible feeling they are going to need a lot of it 8)

    Alan

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.040 / U:0.236 seconds]