SubjectRe: Rik spreading bullshit about VM

Let us not forget about 'deconstructionism':

deconstructionism -- (a philosophical theory of criticism ...
that seeks to expose deep-seated contradictions in a work
by delving below its surface meaning)

It doesn't even matter what Rik thinks he wrote. The real meaning is
what *we*, the readers, can devolve from his writings.

8-)

- Brian Litzinger <brian@worldcontrol.com>

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 04:41:02PM -0500, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> To an extant anyone is responsible for how another takes (interprets)
> what they say. Culture is that combined collection of knowledge of the
> human race. It is your responsibility as a human to be as clear as
> possible (within reason).
>
> Were you that clear? It seems not, but I don't know. Just don't say
> you have no responsibility for how others take what you say, because
> that is just dog crap. No communication or collaboration would ever
> take place if we all had that attitude. (It most likely couldn't take
> place, let alone wouldn't.)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:15    [W:0.076 / U:0.336 seconds]