SubjectRe: Rik spreading bullshit about VM
At 10:38 PM 1/16/02 -0200, Rik van Riel wrote:
>I guess this is the last time I'm giving an interview to a
>journalist who isn't fluent in any of the languages I'm
>fluent in ;)

As a journalist I would also say that you shouldn't use IRC for the
interview medium. I once tried to do an interview using the "talk"
facility on CompuServe and capture the conversation to floppy disk. (Easy
for me to do with Professional YAM.) I ended up repeating the interview in
electronic mail because when I fact-checked the interview it turned out
that the guy didn't stick to the same story throughout the interview. The
e-mail interview was much more coherent.

Some people just don't think well on their feet. Some reporters try to
take advantage of it.

Satch

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:23    [W:0.510 / U:0.444 seconds]