SubjectCVS access

For some time now we have seen framebuffer device drivers appear and then
disappear. Plus they are scattered every where and often several people
are working on the same driver without knowing each other. What I like to
see is drivers collected into one spot for people to grab. Such a spot
exist but people are not aware of it. That is at the fbdev web site. So if
you have a driver and would like to have it placed somewhere where people
might actually look at it and this way we can avoid code duplication
please let me or Geert know. We will gladly place it into CVS at the fbdev
sourceforge site.

http://linux-fbdev.sf.net

Thank you.

. ---
|o_o |
|:_/ | Give Micro$oft the Bird!!!!
// \ \ Use Linux!!!!
(| | )
/'_ _/`\

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.021 / U:0.096 seconds]