SubjectRE: arpd not working in 2.4.17 or 2.5.1
Date
I have a 2.4 compatible arpd running, but with our
company being bought by a big US software company
I'm having trouble convincing management to allow
the GPL release. It's becoming very important so
I'm hopeful that I'll be successful shortly, but
until then I have to be quiet :)

--
Dana Lacoste - Linux Developer
Peregrine Systems - Ottawa, Canada

(Note that Peregrine acquired Loran, and jlayes@loran.com
is an email address of a former employee, so i'm kind of
the relevant person to talk to for arpd stuff, because that
other address won't work :)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans