SubjectFixing the vm or merging rmap into the official tree?
Hi all

After weeks of testing, knocking my head against all sorts of objects,
trying out other potential OSes etc. etc. ad. infinitum, I got the hint of
using the rmap patch to fix my problems with reading multiple large files
at once (see prevois thread with subject "[BUG] Error reading multiple
large files").

Will this problem be addressed in 2.4 or perhaps 2.[56] ?

My testing shows that the current vm can't handle high/non-standards load
efficiently. Isn't this something that clearly should be addressed?

roy

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, MCSE, MCNE, CLS, LCA

Computers are like air conditioners.