SubjectRE: Applying multiple patches
Date
Yes I noticed that last night when I started looking through the .rej and
.orig file,
so beeing week I gave up and installed the ac7 patch only (least that got
the NetGear ea101 working) ill leave the file system ill ive got the laptop
set up,

still need to apply the xfsm path for an indy i have (but that will be on a
plain old
2.4.9

Cheers

Jeremy

Information contained in this email message is intended only for
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please immediately notify us by email
to postmaster@ndsuk.com and destroy the original message.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:02    [W:0.026 / U:0.208 seconds]