SubjectRe: Binary only module overview
> What about programs that include header files from /usr/include/linux,
> /usr/include/asm, and/or /usr/include/scsi?

I believe you cannot copyright an interface just an implementation of it.
I suspect someone more familiar in law can give the required precise info
on that boundary

That is the security layer issue is one of "does it depend on the linux
kernel to work, is it deriving from the kernel and the GPL'd module for
security plugins" not about the precise structs and #defines.

Given the SSSCA we have to be very clear on this issue, and if its not clear
I might be best to kill the entire uncertainty by not including the LSM
patch in Linux until the US government returns to sanity

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.094 / U:0.324 seconds]