SubjectRe: Linux 2.4.10-pre11
Alexander Viro writes:

> > > Richard, is that you? What had you done with real Andrea?
> >
> > You also screwup things sometime (think the few liner you posts to l-k
> > after your cleanups). Those are minor bugs, so I'm not going to panic
>
> Certainly.
>
> > on them (ramdisk works not by luck), this is what I meant, and they will
>
> Sorry, it just sounded so..., well, familiar... Couldn't resist ;-)

Oh, yeah. So it seems. "Resistance is futile", eh?

> (BTW, Richard, _what_ political whatever could be found in that?)

Gee, do I have to spell it out? Just today, I saw you complain to Rik
that he'd dragged you into some issue. And now you take my name in
vain regarding another issue which I'd not previously been involved
in.

No, not exactly the same. But I couldn't help but notice a certain
parallel...

Anyway, this is going nowhere.

Regards,

Richard....
Permanent: rgooch@atnf.csiro.au
Current: rgooch@ras.ucalgary.ca

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.214 / U:0.124 seconds]