    SubjectRe: Booting linux using Novell NetWare Remote Program Loader
    Hi!

    > > RPLD implements the IBM RIPL protocol, used to network boot some
    > > machines. It DOES NOT implement the Novell style RPL/IPX protocol.
    > > If your are not sure which protocol you are using see the section
    > > "Troubleshooting".
    > >
    > > And, indeed, it does not work with Novell bootrom. If you have
    > > different version, please let me know...
    > >

    > If someone has specs for these things I might give implementing it a
    > shot.

    I found out I can boot it after little games with mars netware
    emulator. However I have problems booting anything else than
    freedos. Trying to boot zImage directly results in crc errors or in
    errors in compressed data. Too much failures and too repeatable
    (althrough ram seems flakey) for me to believe its hw.
    Pavel
    --
    I'm pavel@ucw.cz. "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
    Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss@linmodems.org