    SubjectQuestions on NFS client inode management.

    I have a question on inode management for NFS client.
    It seems that the inodes created on a NFS client for
    a mounted nfs file system stays around until the file
    being removed. Is there any limits on how many inodes
    are allowed in memory for NFS? What kind of behavior
    we expect if a malicious/careless application just
    keeps creating new files and flood the kernel memory
    with inodes created?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.030 / U:1.060 seconds]