    SubjectLinux 2.2.20pre10
    If you know any reason this should not be 2.2.20 final now is a very very
    good time to say. I intend to call this patch 2.2.20 in a week or so barring
    any last minute problems. Please save anything but actual bugfixes for

    o Update the gdth driver (Achim Leubner)
    o Fix prelink elf loading in 2.2 (Jakub Jelinek)
    o 2.2 lockd fixes when talking to HP/UX (Trond Myklebust)
    o 3ware driver update (Adam Radford)
    o hysdn driver update (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Backport via rhine fixes (Dennis Bjorklund)
    o NFS client fixes (Trond Myklebust, Ion Badulescu,
    Jim Castleberry, Crag I Hagan.
    Adrian Drzewiecki)
    o Blacklist TEAC PD-1 to single lun (Wojtek Pilorz)
    o Fix null request_mode return (David Woodhouse)
    o Update credits entry (Fernando Fuganti)
    o Fix sparc build with newer binutils (Andreas Jaeger)
    o Starfire update (Ion Badulescu)
    o Remove dead USB files (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Fix isdn mppp crash case (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Fix eicon driver (Kai Germaschewski)
    o More pci idents (Andreas Tobler)
    o Typo fix (Eli Carter)
    o Remove ^M's from some data files (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o 64bit cleanups for isdn (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Update isdn certificates (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Mac update for sysrq (Ben Herrenschmidt)

    o Document ip_always_defrag in proc.txt (Brett Eldrige)
    o Update S/390 asm for newer gcc (Ulrich Weigand
    o Update S/390 documentation Carsten Otte
    o Update s390 dump too and co)
    o Update s/390 dasd to match 2.4
    o Backport s/390 tape driver from 2.4
    o FDDI bits for s/390
    o Updates for newer pmac laptops (Tom Rini)
    o AMD760MP support (Johannes Erdfelt)
    o Fix PPC oops on media change (Tom Rini)
    o Fix some weird but valid input combinations (Tom Rini)
    on PPC
    o Add additional checks to irc dcc masquerade (Juanjo Ciarlante,
    Michal Zalewski)
    o Update 2.2 ISDN maintainer (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Fix 3c505 with > 16Mb of RAM (Paul)
    o Bring USB into sync with 2.4.7 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)

    o Merge DRM fixes from 2.4.7 tree (me)
    o Merge sbpcd fixes from 2.4.7 tree
    o Merge moxa buffer length check
    o Merge bttv clip length check
    o Merge aha2920 shared irq from 2.4.7 tree
    o Merge MTWEOF fix from 2.4.6 tree
    o Merge serverworks AGP from 2.4.6 tree
    o Merge sbc60xxx watchdog fixes from 2.4.6
    o Merge lapbether fixes from 2.4.6
    o Merge bpqether fixes from 2.4.6
    o Merge scc fixes from 2.4.6
    o Merge lmc memory leak fixes from 2.4.6
    o Merge sm_wss fixes from 2.4.6
    o Resync AGP support with 2.4.6
    o Merge epca fixes from 2.4.5
    o Merge riscom8 fixes from 2.4.5
    o Merge softdog fixes from 2.4.5
    o Merge specialix fixes from 2.4.5
    o Merge wdt/wdt_pci fixes from 2.4.5
    o ISDN cisco hdlc fixes (Kai Germaschewski)
    o ISDN timer fixes (Kai Germaschewski)
    o isdn minor control change backport (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Backport ELCR MP 1.1 config/PCI routing stuff (John William)
    o Backport isdn ppp fixes from 2.4 (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Backport isdn_tty fixes from 2.4 (Kai Germaschewski)
    o eicon cleanups (Armin Schindler)
    | Armin can you double check the clashes were ok
    o Fix an ntfs oops (Anton Altaparmakov)
    o Fix arp null neighbour buglet (Dave Miller)
    o Update sparc version strings, pci fixups (Dave Miller)
    o Define CONFIG_X86 in 2.2 as well as 2.4 (Herbert Xu)
    o cleanups (Steven Cole)
    o Add MODE_SELECT_10 to qlogic fc table (Jeff Andre)
    o Remove dead oldproc variable (Dave Miller)
    o Update starfire driver for 2.2 (Ion Badulescu)
    o 8139too driver update (Jens David)
    o Assorted race fixes for binfmt loaders (Al Viro)
    o Update Alpha support for older boxes (Jay Estabrook)
    o ISDN bsdcomp/ppp compression fixes (Kai Germaschewski)

    o Merge rose buffer management fixes (Jean-Paul Roubelat)
    o updates (Steven Cole)
    o Add Steven Cole to credits (Steven Cole)
    o Update kbuild list info (Michael Chastain)
    o Fix slab.c doc typo (Piotr Kasprzyk)
    o Lengthen parport probe timeout (Jean-Luc Coulon)
    o Fix vm86 cleanup (Stas Sergeev)
    o Fix 8139too build bug (Jürgen Zimmermann)
    o Fix slow 8139too performance (Oleg Makarenko)
    o Sparc64 exec fixes (Solar Designer)

    o Merge all the pending ISDN updates (Kai Germaschewski)
    | These are sizable changes and want a good testing
    o Fix sg deadlock bug as per 2.4 (Douglas Gilbert)
    o Count socket/pipe in quota inode use (Paul Menage)
    o Fix some missing configuration help texts (Steven Cole)
    o Fix Rik van Riel's credits entry (Rik van Riel)
    o Mark xtime as volatile in extern definition (various people)
    o Fix open error return checks (Andries Brouwer)

    o Fix a patch generation error, replaces 2.2.20pre4 which is
    wrong on ad1848

    o Fix small corruption bug in 82596 (Andries Brouwer)
    o Fix usb printer probing (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Fix swapon/procfs race (Paul Menage)
    o Handle ide dma bug in the CS5530 (Mark Lord)
    o Backport 2.4 ipv6 neighbour discovery changes (Dave Miller)
    o FIx sock_wmalloc error handling (Dave Miller)
    o Enter quickack mode for out of window TCP data (Andi Kleen)
    o Fix Established v SYN-ACK TCP state error (Alexey Kuznetsov)
    o Sparc updates, ptrace changes etc (Dave Miller)
    o Fix wrong printk in vdolive masq (Keitaro Yosimura)
    o Fix core dump handling bugs in 2.2 (Al Viro)
    o Update hdlc and synclink drivers (Paul Fulghum)
    o Update netlink help texts (Magnus Damm)
    o Fix rtl8139 keeping files open (Andrew Morton)
    o Further sk98 driver updates. fix wrong license (Mirko Lindner)
    text in files
    o Jonathan Woithe has moved (Jonathan Woithe)
    o Update cpqarray driver (Charles White)
    o Update cciss driver (Charles White)
    o Don't delete directories on an fs that reports (Ingo Oeser)
    then 0 size when doing distclean
    o Add support for the 2.4 boot extensions to 2.2 (H Peter Anvin)
    o Fix nfs cache locking corruption on SMP (Craig Hagan)
    o Add missing check to cdrom readaudio ioctl (Jani Jaakkola)
    o Fix refclock build with newer gcc (Jari Ruusu)
    o koi8-r fixes (Andy Rysin)
    o Spelling fixes for documentation (Andries Brouwer)

    o FPU/ptrace corruption fixes (Victor Zandy)
    o Resync belkin usb serial with 2.4 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Resync digiport usb serial with 2.4 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Rsync empeg usb serial with 2.4 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Resync ftdi_sio against 2.4 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Bring keyscan usb back into line with 2.4 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Resync keyspan_pda usb with 2.4 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Resync omninet usb with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Resync usb-serial driver with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Resync visor usb driver with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Rsync whiteheat driver with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Add edgeport USB serial (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Add mct_u232 USB serial (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Update usb storage device list (Stas Bekman, Kaz Sasayma)
    o Bring usb acm driver into line with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Bring bluetooth driver into line with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Bring dabusb driver into line with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Bring usb dc2xx driver into line with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Bring mdc800 usb driver into line with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Bring rio driver into line with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Bring USB scanner drivers into line with 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Update ov511 driver to match 2.4.5 (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Update PCIIOC ioctls (esp for sparc) (Dave Miller)
    o General sparc bugfixes (Dave Miller)
    o Fix possible oops in fbmem ioctls (Dave Miller)
    o Fix reboot/halt bug on "Alcor" Alpha boxes (Tom Vier)
    o Update osst driver (Willem Riede)
    o Fix syncppp negotiation bug (Bob Dunlop)
    o SMBfs bug fixes from 2.4 series (Urban Widmark)
    o 3ware IDE raid driver updates (Adam Radford)
    o Fix incorrect use of bitops on non long types (Dave Miller)
    o Fix reboot/halt bug on 'Miata' Alpha boxes (Tom Vier)
    o Update Tim Waugh's contact info (Tim Waugh)
    o Add TIOCGSERIAL to sun serial on PCI sparc32 (Lars Kellogg-Stedman)
    o ov511 check user data more carefully (Marc McClelland)
    o Fix netif_wake_queue compatibility macro (Andi Kleen)

    o Fix ip_decrease_ttl as per 2.4 (Dave Miller)
    o Fix tcp retransmit state bug (Alexey Kuznetsov)
    o Fix a few obscure sparc tree bugs (Dave Miller)
    o Fix fb /proc bug and OF fb name size bug (Segher Boessenkool)
    o Fix complie with CONFIG_INTEL_RNG=y (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Fix rio driver when HZ!=100 (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Stop 3c509 grabbing other EISA boards (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Remove surplus defines for root= names (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Revert pre1 APIC change

    o Fix SMP deadlock in NFS (Trond Myklebust)
    o Fix missing printk in bluesmoke handler (me)
    o Fix sparc64 nfs (Dave Miller)
    o Update io_apic code to avoid breaking dual (Johannes Erdfelt)
    Athlon 760MP
    o Fix includes bugs in toshiba driver (Justin Keene,
    Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Fix wanpipe cross compile (Phil Blundell)
    o AGPGART copy_from_user fix (Dawson Engler)
    o Fix alpha resource setup error (Allan Frank)
    o Eicon driver updates (Armind Schindler)
    o PC300 driver update (Daniela Squassoni)
    o Show lock owner on flocks (Jim Mintha)
    o Update cciss driver to 1.0.3 (Charles White)
    o Backport cciss/cpqarray security fixes (me)
    o Update i810 random number generator (Jeff Garzik)
    o Update sk98 driver (Mirko Lindner)
    o Update sis900 ethernet driver (Hui-Fen Hsu)
    o Fix checklist glitch in make menuconfig (Moritz Schulte)
    o Update synclink driver (Paul Fulghum)
    o Update advansys scsi driver (Bob Frey)
    o Ver_linux fixes for 2.2 (Steven Cole)
    o Bring 2.2 back into line with the master ISDN (Kai Germaschewski)
    o Whiteheat usb driver update (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Fix via_rhine byte counters (Adam Lackorzynski)
    o Fix modem control on rio serial (Rogier Wolff)
    o Add more Iomega Zip to the usb storage list (Wim Coekaerts)
    o Add ZF Micro watchdog (Fernando Fuganti)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:03    [W:0.053 / U:18.992 seconds]