SubjectAGP support locks X kernel v2.4.9
New information:

I tried compiling agp support and the i810 DRI as modules for kernel v2.4.9.
X exits out with:

(II) I810(0): Buffer map : bfb000
(II) I810(0): [drm] added 256 4096 byte DMA buffers
I810 Dma Initialization Failed

When recompiling the v2.4.8 kernel with the same configuration, X
starts fine.

I wonder what the delta between the two is?

- Nick

--
Nick