    SubjectRe: [Linux-ATM-General] PATCH: linux-2.4.9/drivers/atm to new module_{init,exit} + some pci_device_id tables

    Just a quick question. Please be gentl. I'm not a kernel hack. I just
    want to make sure that it will still be possible to build a monolythic
    kernel with ATM support. If not, that is a BAD thing.