SubjectRe: Kernel panic problem in 2.4.7
> If your cpu context corrupt is with a machine check exception report then
> your processor took an internal fault reporting trap. So its not a happy
> bit of silicon I suspect - be it overclocked, overheated, or even faulty.

Beware beta versions of editors 8)

If your CPU context corrupt message is appearing with a machine check
exception report, then you processor took an internal fault reporting trap.

So it's not a happy piece of silicon I suspect - be it overclocked,
overheated or even faulty.

The machine check numbers it prints can be looked up in the processor
manuals to decode the type of fault.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:57    [W:0.023 / U:0.524 seconds]