Subjectmemory compress tech...

another suggestion, mate
if you are using dos before, you must know a tools call "QEMM"
http://www.netten.net/~garycox/qemm3.htm
you can look over this URL if you do not know what is that
it can do a real time memory compress and decompress tools ( I mean on fly ), the sound like IBM of MXT..
so people can use more memory as they want
but IBM one can not compile into kernel :(
so I am thinking if someone can program a new code into kernel and let user to select if use it or not
( 8M data in RAM can compress to 4-5M, so people can free up more to use in another side )
I hope this one would help for end user :)
Thanks

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:57    [W:0.037 / U:0.228 seconds]