    SubjectRe: Is Swapping on software RAID1 possible in linux 2.4 ?
    Just out of curiousity what are the advantages to having a RAID1 swap
    partition? Setting the swap priority to 0 (pri=0) in the fstab of all
    the swap partitions on your system should have the same effect as doing
    it with RAID but without the overhead, right? RAID1 would also mirror
    your swap. Why would you want that?

    Regards,
    -Nick

    Peter Zaitsev wrote:

    > Hello linux-kernel,
    >
    > Does anyone have information on this subject ? I have the constant
    > failures with system swapping on RAID1, I just wanted to be shure
    > this may be the problem or not. It works without any problems with
    > 2.2 kernel.
    >
    > --
    > Best regards,
    > Peter mailto:pz@spylog.ru
    >
    > -

    Nicholas DeClario
    Systems Engineer Guardian Digital, Inc.
    (201) 934-9230 Pioneering. Open Source. Security.
    nick@guardiandigital.com http://www.guardiandigital.com