    SubjectRe: Cross-reference analysis reveals problems in 2.4.6pre9
    David Woodhouse <>:
    > Upon further investigation, it seems I was mistaken. I apologise for my tone.

    Accepted. I wish more people had the grace you do, to apologize when you know
    you've been mistaken or unfair; it would make this list a better place.

    > Momenco Ocelot boot flash device
    > This enables access routines for the boot flash device and for the
    > NVRAM on the Momenco Ocelot board. If you have one of these boards
    > and would like access to either of these, say 'Y'.

    Incorporated. I have also received mail from someone who can fill in the
    new MIPS entries, so initial results from the posting are quite good.

    The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
    limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and
    great nations.
    -- David Friedman

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:17    [W:0.021 / U:3.764 seconds]