Date said:
> I put the symbols we discussed previously on my ignore list. What's
> your beef this time?

It looked like you were again reporting config symbols which the user can't
be asked about - because they're only there as dependencies or as ifdefs in
the code, rather than as selectable options.

Upon further investigation, it seems I was mistaken. I apologise for my tone.

In fact, it seems that a lot of MIPS code has been merged into -pre9, and
those options _are_ now selectable, rather than just being there as
dependencies for some of my code.

CONFIG_MTD_OCELOT is mine and I thought I'd already submitted help text for
it - evidently I'd missed it but because its dependencies were unselectable
your scripts weren't noticing it:

Momenco Ocelot boot flash device
This enables access routines for the boot flash device and for the
NVRAM on the Momenco Ocelot board. If you have one of these boards
and would like access to either of these, say 'Y'.