    SubjectRe: Uncle Sam Wants YOU!
    Date
    On Sun, 1 Jul 2001 20:19:07 -0500 Mon,  2 Jul 01 12:25:43 BST, you
    wrote:
> [...]

    Last time I was in Mission Control at JSC, some of the consoles I
    looked at were very obviously X desktops. I didn't look closely enough
    to identify them more specifically - I'll take a closer look next
    month when I'm out there again...

    James.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:17    [W:0.021 / U:0.500 seconds]