    SubjectRe: Adaptec SCSI driver lockups
    Hello stefan,

    Thanks for your note. I've recompiled the 2.4.7pre6 with the old adaptec
    drivers (sorry Justin). I just need to get this system stable again.
    It's at the point where I can't take a vacation this summer until I feel
    the system is stable.

    I didn't have the fsck problems I'm using XFS and ReiserFS. If this does
    not fix the problem I'm likely to connect a serial console to figure out
    the problem.