    SubjectRe: Oops triggered by ftp connection attempt through Linux firewall
    On 12 Jul, Ned Bass wrote:

    > I wish to be personally CC'ed the answers/comments posted to the list

    > [1.] One line summary of the problem:
    > Ftp connection attempt through Linux firewall triggers kernel Oops.

    Thanks for this fullyfledged bugreport. I've been seeing this for quite
    some time on my personal firewall machine which masquerades a pppoe
    connection for a home network however I've not been able to produce
    an oops and therefore I've had no clue what exactly the problem might
    be. I've seen this problem with every 2.4.x kernel so far with
    completely different machines and different NICs doing the same job,
    my favourite way to reproduce this is having my friend use gnutella
    though which is a really trivial method to produce this lockup.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:17    [W:0.038 / U:142.072 seconds]