SubjectRe: Uncle Sam Wants YOU!
Date

> Pardon me, but what does this have to do with Linux or the Linux Kernel?!?!
> Post this on the usenet under advocacy, but please don't litter up the
> kernel listserver with this.

What this has to do with Linux is that throughout the whole process
Microsoft has been putting Linux in the news, on the front page, and now
is the opportunity for the people who have been damaged by Microsoft, the
people that have very good reasons to be massively dissatisfied with
Windows, a set of people that the readers of this list exemplifies, have
an opportunity to speak on the matter in a helpful and substantive way
that will be of more benefit than any work directly on Linux itself can
be, to the computer world generally and to Linux.

Rick Hohensee
:; cLIeNUX /dev/tty3 11:09:49 /
:;d
ABOUT Linux boot floppy mounts temp
ABOUT.Linux NetBSD command guest owner
Cintpos README configure help source
GPL RIGHTS dev incoming subroutine
LGPL VVT.tar device log suite
:; cLIeNUX /dev/tty3 11:29:59 /
:;

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.038 / U:0.164 seconds]