Subjectcramfs
I hate to ask this, however here goes.  I am doing some remote upgrading
and some other really funky stuff to some boxes I keep up.

Part of these are total system upgrades and I need to move data out of
the way while still having a working box. I decided that cramfs may be
the way to do this. If you can tell me no and point me to a resource on
how to do this, I would LOVE to hear about it.

However, the question is, how can I tell lilo to tell the kernel too
boot off a cramfs file system? I have already created the file with
/etc /bin /sbin /dev and /lib from a working system, doing the correct
deletions and other such changes. I have a 15 meg cramfs that should do
the trick.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Trever Adams

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.078 / U:0.112 seconds]