    SubjectRe: Break 2.4 VM in five easy steps
    On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Rik van Riel wrote:

    >> Why are half the people here trying to hide behind this diskspace
    >> is cheap argument? If we rely on that, then Linux sucks shit.
    >
    >Never mind them, I haven't seen any of them contribute
    >VM code, even ;)

    Nor have I, but I think you guys working on it will get it
    cleaned up eventually. What bugs me is people trying to pretend
    that it isn't important to fix, or that spending money to get
    newer hardware is acceptable solution.

    >OTOH, disk space _is_ cheap, so the other VM - performance
    >related - VM bugs do have a somewhat higher priority at the
    >moment.

    Yes, it is cheap. It isn't always an acceptable workaround
    though, so I'm glad you guys are working on it - even if we have
    to wait a bit.

    I have faith in the system. ;o)