SubjectRe: [driver] New life for Serial mice

sorry I'm late, could you tell me where this driver/patch is?

also, my problem with USB mice on slow machines is that it takes
up too much CPU, and you get a jumpy mouse if your box is doing a
lot of work (like a heavy nfs server, say). Would this driver do
the same to that box?