SubjectRe: ftape and kernel 2.4 problem
> Alan, how could we get the current in kernel ftape driver updated?
> What needs to be done?

Someone needs to do it. To be honest the last ftape contribution I can find
is back in 2.3.30 or so and was some fixes to make it compile which were done
I think by someone without the hardware.

If you are actually using ftape you are I suspect the most qualified volunteer
for doing something about it I've seen for two years 8)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans