    SubjectRe: VM Report was:Re: Break 2.4 VM in five easy steps
    On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Mike Galbraith wrote:
    > On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, John Stoffel wrote:

    > > I agree, this isn't really a good test case. I'd rather see what
    > > happens when you fire up a gimp session to edit an image which is
    > > *almost* the size of RAM, or even just 50% the size of ram.
    > OK, riddle me this. If this test is a crummy test, just how is it

    Personally, I'd like to see BOTH of these tests, and many many

    Preferably, handed to the VM hackers in various colourful
    graphs that allow even severely undercaffeinated hackers to
    see how things changed for the good or the bad between kernel

    Send all your spam to (spam digging piggy)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.021 / U:59.772 seconds]