    Yes, I'm aware of this.

    However, I still believe that my original problem report is a BUG. No
    matter how much swap I have, or don't have, and how much is or isn't
    being used, running "swapoff" and forcing the VM subsystem to reclaim
    unused swap should NOT cause my machine to feign death for several

    I can easily take 256MB out of this machine, and then I *will* have
    twice as much swap as RAM and I can still cause the exact same

    It's a bug, and no number of times saying "You need twice as much swap
    as RAM" will change that fact.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:54    [W:0.020 / U:6.556 seconds]