    SubjectError while making 2.4.5 bzImage with CONFIG_MPENTIUMIII=y
    Hi,

    This is the config file:

    http://www.holanyi.hu/config

    produced with make menuconfig on a vanilla tree;
    and this is the log file:

    http://www.holanyi.hu/bzImage.log

    of the command:

    time make dep clean bzImage modules moduels_install 2>&1 | tee bzImage.log

    The errors do not occur if I switch on SMP. Howver, I would like to get out
    the most of my PIII 500 and would not like to use SMP and would also like to
    use APM stuff.
    Is this a known problem with 2.4.5? Sorry if yes.
    Anyway, I could not find relevant info in the archives of this list about
    this issue.

    Is there hope I will be able to compile a suitable kernel for this PIII?

    Thanks

    Csan

    PS: Please Cc: me. However, I will be monitoring the archives, so I will
    catch your mails. :)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:3.038 / U:0.532 seconds]