    SubjectRe: Microsoft and Xenix.
    Date
    On Tuesday 26 June 2001 17:15, Joel Jaeggli wrote:
    > On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Jocelyn Mayer wrote:
    >
    > you get DR-DOS = Digital Research DOS, then you get Novell DOS, then
    > you get Caldera OpenDOS, currently opendos is owned by lineo

    Yes, and the source actually was open for a short time when Caldera had it,
    then it snapped back shut like a clam. I wanted to use DrDos for an
    industrial project because of less paranoid licensing than MS-Dos, but after
    being rebuffed in no uncertain terms when I offered to fix a bug I ran away
    shuddering and jumped on the Linux cluetrain.

    --
    Daniel