    SubjectRe: When the FUD is all around (sniff).

    Speaking of:
    A TV station in my country said that the most pirated products belong to
    M$ because computers cannot work wothout the GUI M$ windows provides.

    In my country about 75% percent of M$ software are illegal copies :)

    > > I suppose they received some pression from M$, but if people read of a FUD
    > > from a M$ employed, then they can guess what is going on, if it is a
    > > newspaper usually telling facts in a correct way...
    >
    > It is common for newspaper staff to be corrupt, same with magazine people.
    > Sometimes because people generally believe in a cause and are not impartial
    > (which I've seen both pro and anti Linux btw) and sometimes because advertising
    > revenue is a good thing.
    >
    > > The situation is going to be sad
    >
    > There is a saying in he UK 'You can fool all of the people some of the time,
    > you can fool some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all of the
    > people all of the time'. You only have to look at the incredibly dim view
    > technical people take of most printed reviews to see that.
    >
    > Alan
    >
    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:17    [W:0.031 / U:60.168 seconds]