From: David Brown [mailto:dave@codewhore.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 2:14 PM
To: Andy Ward
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Crash on boot (2.4.5)

Daniel:

Have you tried swapping in a different stick of RAM and/or running a
boot-time memory tester? Does it boot on 2.2 or any other OSs?

I had a problem like this once before - turned out one of the two 128MB
CAS2
modules were bad. I replaced it and 2.4 booted wonderfully.

Good Luck,

- Dave
dave@codewhore.org