SubjectRe: ACPI + Promise IDE = disk corruption :-(((
> It's just *one* issue that has generated all the disk corruption reports.
> Putting the processor into the C3 power state, in combination with bus
> mastering. This is disabled in the most recent release. I'd love to fix this
> one, but if it were easy, it'd be fixed by now. Maybe you can shed some
> light - if you're willing, let me know and I'll describe the problem in
> greater detail.

By all means. I doubt I can help much on that issue but I can at least think
about it

> Could these discussions be opened up to a wider readership? Perhaps you
> could use linux-pm-devel@sourceforge.net, or
> acpi@phobos.fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de?

I have enough mail without reading those lists too. All I am talking about
here is parsing the irq routing and apic tables.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.051 / U:0.024 seconds]