SubjectProblem with patch 2.4.6pre5
Hello,

After applying this patch, I suddenly got flooded by iptables with
tonnes of messages being flagged as TAINTED by my firewall. I previously
ran 2.4.6pre3 with no problems whatsoever, so I think the additional
network driver updates might have caused a problem? I'm using
a 3c905b if that helps any. Sorry if this has already been reported,
I hadn't been subscribed before and I didn't see any archives that
I know of up-to-date to see if it had. If you could, please cc me
and let me know if it's truly a kernel problem, or I just have something
configured wrong that is only now showing up.

Thanks,
Troy Edwards

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.023 / U:0.476 seconds]