SubjectIs it useful to support user level drivers
I realize that the Linux kernel supports user
level drivers (via ioperm, etc). However interrupts
at user level are not supported, does anyone think
it would be a good idea to add user level interrupt
support ? I have a framework for it, but it still
needs
a lot of work.

Depending on the response I get, I can send out
more email. Please cc me to the replies as I am no
longer a part of the Linux kernel mailing list - due
to the humble size of my mail box.

Balbir