SubjectRe: The latest Microsoft FUD. This time from BillG, himself.
> Apple's doing it right now.

Hardly..

> Except that Apple keeps the old code open. Probably because
> they'll gain nothing from it, and at best, they can appeal to
> the techies.

A company that seems to write 'you shall not work on open source projects
in your spare time' into its employment contracts is not what I would call
friendly or want to work for. Im sure its only a small step to 'employees
shall not snowboard' 'employees shall not go skiing' - all of course argued
for the same reason as being essential to the company interest

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.085 / U:0.636 seconds]