SubjectRe: [Vlan-devel] Should VLANs be devices or something else?
Guy Van Den Bergh wrote:

> Maybe this has been discussed already, but what about integration
> with the bridging code? Is it possible to add add a vlan interface to a
> bridge? In other words, can you bridge between one or more regular
> interfaces and a vlan?
>
> Regards,
> Guy

I hear it does work with the bridging code, just as you would expect
it to. I have not tried it personally...

Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com> <Ben_Greear@excite.com>
President of Candela Technologies Inc http://www.candelatech.com