SubjectRe: Threads are processes that share more
>                     Threads are processes that share more

BTW is not possible to implement threads as subset of process ?
Like thread list pointed to from task_struct. It'd contain
thread_structs plus another scheduler's data.
The thread could be much smaller than process.

Probably there is another problem I don't see, I'm just
currious whether can it work like this ..

devik

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans