SubjectRe: Linux/PPC maintainer changing
Add my voice to those saying "Thanks, Cort".  I'm not sure if everyone is
aware of the amount of work he's done, it's a lot. We were aware of it
because he took a chance on early versions of BK and we worked through
many a late night problem with him; BK is certainly much better because
of Cort & the PPC team.

I think the job that Cort did is a tough job for anyone to do, it
involves a lot of different people and personalities and it is a pretty
much thankless job.

Anyway, the beer is on me next time we meet, Cort. Thanks.
--
---