SubjectRe: Reg:use of file_system_type structure

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, SATHISH.J wrote:

> Hi,
> Every file system has file_system_type structure defined. Where else this
> structure is referred. Does register_filesystem() refer this structure.
> Does sys_mount refer to this structure by any means?

Umm... No offense, but
* all of these questions take a couple of minutes to answer.
* if you know how to use grep you should be able to find the
answer faster than anybody could reply
* if you know C the last two questions are non-issue (everyone who
doubts that is welcome to read the register_filesystem() source and see
what arguments do its callers pass to it)
* it looks suspiciously similar to, pardon me, attempt to cheat on
a quiz.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:55    [W:0.105 / U:0.548 seconds]